Cloth Diapering One Baby at a Time

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another Busy, Busy Day

So, it was just another busy day……….Saturday……….got up around 7ish – showered – checked e-mail – then on to church to get the crafts ready for VBS – so exciting – we got everything ready! J

Then I came home, checked at my grandfather's – the new floor was in and done! But we needed to let the seams set for an hour – I stayed to make sure he didn't "run over" any of them with his walker – then it was time for me to go to my brother's graduation party, but we had an accident, and I had to stay…………..

About half an hour later, we left – we went to the destination and had some grilled hamburgers and hot dogs – the kids fished and rode in the paddle boats on the beautiful lake – and all the "old folks" sat around and played catch-up.

Then as storms were coming in and going out, and it was getting dark, Granddaddy started a bonfire for the s'mores that would surely please the grandkids! Grandgranma made homemade ice cream – yum!

Then it was time to come home as little one had not taken a nap all day, so she was done for the day!

And now, looking back, the day zoomed by, but I am so thankful I was able to spend such a glorious day with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment