Cloth Diapering One Baby at a Time

Saturday, January 8, 2011

knitting in 2011

i have to say i can't believe it is 2011 and I can't believe my first baby is 13 and my newest baby will be 3 this year.

so this is the year of knitting for myself apparently! I have knit myself the EZ swatch cap while I am waiting on my sweater yarn to come in and kind of see where my gauge is for the aran sweater. This is my newest baby modeling it for me! :)


i am also knitting a hooded cowl as a KAL with my friend Sandy with some yummy yarn I got from sheepytime knits as part of my speshul snowflakes club - here it is so far.........


and.......I am knitting my 2 1/2 year old a "spring butterfly" and have the bodice done and am now working on the body of the button sweater. I'll post pictures later........so what do you have on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment